The E-Bracket works with stainless or composite sinks.
1. Insert the tab of support piece into the raised slot of the hanger piece.
2. Partially thread the 1/4-20x2" Phillips adjuster screw into the hole support tab.
3. Place the plastic cap over the threads of the 14-20x2" screw.
4. Place the assembled E-Bracket over the top of the cabinet divider wall.
5. Position the E-Bracket in locations so that it will push against the sink wall and rim when tightening.
6. The typical sink will require 4 E-Brackets, 2 on each side.
Note* combo sinks may require an LC-Bracket (Purchased separately) on the back side to support the center of sink.
7. Rest sink onto the E-Brackets.
8. Install counter tops.
9. Place a bead of silicone on rim of sink, then position and clamp into place by normal means.
10. Tighten the adjuster screw until snug.
Note* Do not over tighten adjuster screw, only tighten until pressure is applied to the sink.
FOR STAINLESS SINKS
The use of a Bracket Stabilizer is recommended but not necessary.
This product prevents the adjuster screw from sliding on the sink during tightening.
Disclaimer and limitation of liabilities: Sinkits E-Brackets are designed for the purpose of attaching undermount sinks to solid surfaces such as stone, quartz or products of similar characteristics. The end user must determine the number of E-Brackets and placement required to properly complete the task and that the substrate the bracket screws are being inserted into has the characteristics needed to support the product being attached. Persons installing E-Brackets must be familiar with the process of undermounting sinks beneath countertops and that person assumes the responsibility of insuring the E-Brackets are properly secured. All responsibility as to the appropriate use of this product is the responsibility of the user. This product is intended to be used by professional personnel who are competent to evaluate the limitations and proper placement and application of its intended use and that person should accept the responsibility that the product is adequately installed.